An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, April 03, 2006

I have the luck of the Angel.

(As compared to the luck of the Devil)

I always told people since a long time back, that things happen when i'm around.

And its kinda true you know, i have people asking me questions from nowhere, asking me directions, donations...

Phone calls from people i dunno, who accidentally call me. Phonecalls that wakes me up even though its not for me...

Strange scenarios that never seem to happen to anyone else... etc.

And now i'm seeing it in my work place.

Believe it or not, i have been the duty medic for 90% of the major events that has happened so far. The last 2 audits, the last Mipa, the last 2 ops, and what do you know, the incoming audit as well.

I am seriously wondering what it meant. It was so weird that i started to laugh at myself when i realised my duty was on tuesday. I mean.. i was planning to go to HQMC to 'escape' from the audit cause i know nothing about it.

But now, it seems like i have to memorize it or something, cause like it or not i'll be there. The whole day.

Sometimes i don't know whether to laugh or to cry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home